2016 - 2017 sketchbook upload
So yeah its been a minute doing one of these journal update thing...my bad ^_^;
As cliché this sounds (or the whole entire thing) i haven't uploading my work very consistently it not because
"Oh i dont have the time" or "Im so 'stressed' "
the truth is...
IM JUST LAZY~
its just ive been drawing but too lazy / stop caring uploading my stuff...lol i guess some stuff did cause it but im trying to make this less journal less cliché as it is (even though it is). Yeah ive been upload here and there but its not even near the stuff ive already created.
Soooo~ i decided why not upload everything ive drew from last year up until now to keep my DA up to date.
Of course this will take time so im going keep uploading it on stash and put a "upload Queue" so it wont be a big chunk of stuff all at once. Ill put a tag on the description like "[Sketchbook Queue]" or something so you will know that this is old stuff.
So i decided to do more journals and stuff on DA since i use to do them on GoogleSites like when i was 13 and at the time for some reason i though it was a brilliant idea to do it on there instead of other existing blog sites... i dont know *shrug.
And the main reason why *drum roll*
- GoogleSites(old version) is shit (but i grew attached with that...uhh... shit XD)
- GoogleSites change A LOT and i fear all my stuff will disapear one day. theres no telling when they can delete the sites that uses the old version. plus i hate it as well even though i didn't even gave it a try
- I really hate wordpress and twitter.
- i was about to do it on tumblr but the tumblr i knew back in like 2010 is long and forgotten and now for some reason its just too cringe for me
- DA has all my stuff so you know
but most importantly...
(J> o <)J SOO MANY GOOD GIFS ~~~
Seriously, i can make my boring shit journals to make it somewhat entertaining
but for the heads up im going to use "so yeah", "for the heads up", and other catch phases im unaware of...
Also i go off topic, lots of grammar / spelling mistakes and use missed used words....
and as tradition ill end it with a "10TR!LL!ON Percent%". why? Well, its something Ive been doing sense this blogging thing and i kinda attached with that phase lol
Well thats about it...
and for those who actually read it from start to finish reading such a text book mess ill give a medal
so yeah thanks for hearing (or reading) me out dude and ill see you the next time ( > v <)J
10TR!LL!ON Percent%More Options